Late tonight at the craft desk, I set out to experiment with my new glittering, plastic tissue paper.
This stuff is hard to handle, as I discovered while trying to make some envelopes with it.
My first try came out wonky as I free folded the tissue as is, and taped it together. It's a very thin, floppy bag like envelope. I then tried the other idea of taping the plastic to scrapbook paper first before trying to make my envelope. It almost worked minus some off creases, pulling, and the fact I didn't score the lines right, hence giving me an unexpected envelope shape.
They still serve their purpose, but I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to tame the fly away and hard to crease material for a cleaner looking envelope or page in the future.