Sunday, March 5, 2017

Inspiring Darth Vador Collage


During an outing to TJ Max, I saw this Darth Vador collage and it greatly inspired my inner collage enthusiast. This art is hand crafted by an artist named Alex Zeng. You can find every piece of his work on the site called the art cache, every piece except the one of Darth Vader (currently) for some reason.

 
What I love about this image is that the pictures used are of images that match Darth. The dark knight poster, communist propaganda images in black and white, star wars pictures, and even a shattering building.

Not only do the image choices interest me, but also the way lighting is captured through random textures. I would say Alex Zeng is truly skilled in making awesome collage pieces. 

After seeing this, I was inspired, and have wanted to try a collage like this ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment