Saturday, May 21, 2016

Cloud 9 Lives

Not like me to make critter photo splices, but there's a start for everything, odd pictures serving well for calendars. 

Cloud 9 Lives is a play in wording, thought it fit the the image well. I used a photo of my cat and some clouds I took pictures of recently to create this.

The cat photo is what inspired the whole cat in the clouds thing. She was resting against an ironing mat on the table, really leaning the side of her head into it. She looked so comfy that I imagined it being like a nap on the clouds, hence the making of Cloud 9 Lives.

I have considered taking other photos of my cat and continuing this into a series of silly imagery, but for now this is what I got down as a concept and something outside of my normal theme zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment