Thursday, June 4, 2015

Life is a Maze


A long while back I started a project to make two images for decorating the inner covers of one of my smaller journals. The first image for the opening of my journal, I called Face in Space. This is the second image for the back of the book, a fun color matching picture to complete the journal and its color scheme of purple and green.

Celestial themes have always been my favorites, and by using some Nouveau motifs, I made something that holds my interest in more ways than I can explain, but the quote "Life is a maze of mystery and wonder" was inspired off the maze pattern in the background of the woman, who is meant to look like a celestial geisha.

I hope to add my images to the journal soon. One day I may display the completed book through a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment