Friday, June 5, 2015

Le Olive Rose

Some years ago I went and made this card image which represents a certain point in time during 2010 that involved a friendship which I very much enjoyed. Later on I made this piece as a reminder to myself of that point in time, and though very simple, the piece is also very symbolic. The green rose and small pearl are symbols of name meanings and name parts. The Pearl represents me, the green rose my friend.

The style of this kind of reminds me of a French menu for some sort of fancy restaurant. I remember making this to relieve pressure from myself. In fact, I did this art piece when I was feeling angry, the reason behind why is personal. Funny that something like this was made because of a sour emotion, yet it turned out pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment