Wednesday, June 24, 2015

City of Paper-collage

"City of Paper"

Other places and fantasy settings, suddenly a city at early morning (or sunset) came from looking at a scrap piece of striped paper used for practice through my zutter hole punch. all those little squares made me think of windows, the rest just happened. With scraps of a security envelope, white paper, leftovers from the striped paper; scrapbook paper of blue, yellow, and black, stamping, jell pen, markers, and glue, I created a small city scene complete with elevated train and landscape.

I suspect that in some ways the inspiration kick started because I recently watched The Amazing Spiderman 2. Seeing the city scenes kind of swirled somewhere in the back of my head, and remained as some inspiration for something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment