Sunday, June 1, 2014

Ginger Jail

Love this comic, been putting off posting forever, sorry guys.

Ginger Jail, a comic based off an accidental occurrence, when one night I was trying to say ginger ale, and my tongue twisted into a knot, instead making my words ginger jail. That popped an idea in my head, ginger jail, red head prison.

I added several subtle details to this joke comic. The characters present are actually based off a few good friends of mine (both red heads). Middle one wrenching the bars, and the figure slumped on a seat to the right are based off these friends. Have fun finding all the other little details relating to cliches and jokes on gingers. Hehe. :P

I used black marker and colored pencil to make the comic in my three in one paper, purse journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment