Saturday, February 22, 2014

TJ's Paper Bag Food Journals-Video display

 
 
 Yeee! I'm so glad to finally get back to video making. Remeber that post Trader Joes Paper Bag Books; Where for the first time I made a craft video on how to make a mini bag book, and shared pictures of my first three mini TJ albums? Well since then I've worked on making more complex TJ paper bag albums for holding food labels and such, and felt it would be fun to show my progress through a video, displaying my books from round one minis to marvelous monstrosities.

And yes, I have a confession; I show my newest and chunkiest TJ Food journal near the end of this video, and give spoiler that you will in fact be seeing a DIY video very soon on how to make the pages of this newest album, and create your very own food journal! Doesn't that sound fun? I hope so, cause it's coming round the corner regardless, and I have no breaks. ^.^

Enjoy, and stay tuned. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment