Thursday, January 16, 2014

Neon Forest- gown

This texture fashion design thing is so relaxing. Like Blue Rivet-outfit I used selected parts of a desktop image I enjoy, made them into textures, and painted with them to create a quick 
and easy fashion design.

The material choice for a costume like this would be silky on some parts, and sheer for the front butterfly tails. This design is more of an artistic example for an actual design; the real thing would look just a bit different, I'm sure.

For future reference, I may use this design to create a gown for a common theme, the green fairy. That future idea will no doubt be heavily based off the front butterfly tails of this
Neon Forest costume.

The only thing that didn't come out quite as appealing, is the fashion form. I could only think of a little girl who would properly fit the small, flat bodice form in this particular drawing of the gown. No matter I guess; she's still cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment