Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wicked Cinder

Back in October 2011, I posted this picture, and called it "Evil Cinderella". Over time I felt she didn't actually look that evil, so I decided to fix that by darkening the image, and adjusting her features. This resulted in the newer image of Evil Cinderealla, whom I now call Wicked Cinder, a far more sinister sounding name.

I can just see it, a dark masquerade held on a crisp, cold evening; Wicked Cinder traveling by carriage, coached by the Headless Horseman, and drawn by horses with red eyes and flames coming from their mouths. Woooo, sets my imagination tingling.

 The original (above) is not as dark, and her face is far too gentle looking to be evil. For original blog post to Evil Cinderella and her whereabouts, please click on the link http://pearllightstudio.blogspot.com/2011/10/evil-cinderella.html

Happy blogging, and safe celebrating for tomorrows holiday.^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment