Saturday, September 1, 2012

Comical posters from the recycled sketch book


A couple more drawings from my recycled sketch book. I worked on the above page while waiting at a coffee shop during July 4'th. I had the pun in my head for several days, and decided to sketch up an image to go with it. Again, markers and colored pencil were used.


This pic was also inspired by a pun I thought up out of the blue one night. What?........it matched the recycling movement. I guess you could say it's a slightly crappy pun. XD

I'm still working in my book, and will have more sketches to share at a later time.

Have a great week in blogging, and be sure to drop by. ^_^ 
In case you missed the last post to the recycled notebook, here's the link http://pearllightstudio.blogspot.com/2012/08/recycled-sketch-book-and-drawings.html

No comments:

Post a Comment