Thursday, August 2, 2012

Perfect polka dot sunglasses case

For the longest time I've been needing a sunglasses case that could hold my large, overly bling-ish shades; and it so happens they have them out there. I thought that they only made small cases for standard sized glasses, but I guess they're now making cases for the newest trend of overly large shades. 

I'm very happy to now have this case in my hands......now that my poor set of black sunglasses are scratched and nicked up from rolling around in my overly stuffed purse. I guess the next step is to find a new set of black shades. ^_~

The case came with a free cleaning cloth, and is perfect for any large lenses you wish to stick in it. The inner case lining is a soft, tan, vellum-like material; and the outside is nice and smooth, covered with polka dots that give the case texture.

Out of all the places you can purchase these, this particular case can be found at A.C. More. 


 Hope your blogging week/crafting is going well, I may post about some unfinished projects still waiting for attention, possibly a few more fashion related posts (very likely), and be sure to stay tuned for pictures from my purse sketchbooks in the near future.


Have a great day. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment