Finally, after a few years of putting it off, I've made the cover for this paper bag book my mom started a long time ago. She worked on it for awhile, made some nice pages, but started thinking too much about it and gave it over to me. I added a few tags and extra embellishments, but didn't make the cover till recently.
I used a cereal box for the cover, then used papers from my spring stack to decorate the book.
(inner pages are decorated with papers from the same collection)
I added this extra strip to the back, inner cover; a result due to some damage caused by a crease, and using glue that dries quickly. Oh well, at least I know what glue to use next time.
Here's a peek at the first page of this lively book. Curious for more, then visit here