Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy 2012


Happy 2012
So sorry I've been gone for awhile, but I've been busy, and recently caught a slight cold.

I see there is a new member on the site; so glad you've joined. :)

Anyway, I may post some past projects of mine, ones I did last winter, when it was actually cold. This year's weather can't make up its mind; warm one day, chilly the next. Makes it hard to decide whether to do art for spring or winter.

The most recent project I've been working on is going through my collage elements; scanning the images for digital use. When I'm finished, I plan to use the originals in non-digital art.

 I already took one of the scanned images of a woman, then outlined and painted over her in a paint program. This resulted in the final picture above.

Thanks for viewing, I hope to blog more when I'm over this cold.

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful imagine! Happy new year, seems we are all feeling a little rubbish this january with something or other :( hope your cold clears up soon. Lots of bed rest and being waited on to get better me thinks lol xx

    ReplyDelete