Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Vintage Style Scrapbook Goodies

Yes, more art goodies to add on to the pile of other art goodies. You could say this is an extremely early Christmas gift, recently ordered from amazon. Above (from left to right), is a pad of double sided paper, a package of decorative adhesive strips, and a package of double sided die-cuts which I poured into an old cigar box for easy management.

  My main reason for wanting this pad of paper is because I've been working on a journal page from over a year ago, and strongly craved the dinner sheet that came in the pack. My hopes were for the papers to be metallic or glittery like the specialty sheet I purchased so long ago, unfortunately they weren't, but I still love them. 
 In the above image you can see the dinner paper I so badly wanted for my specific project. On top is the metallic sheet purchased separately long ago, and beneath it is the flat, double sided sheet. I worked around it's plainness by using clear embossing powder; I may show you how that turned out in a later post. 

 Something I eagerly rummaged through, and was delighted with, are the die-cut images. Putting them in an old cigar box found from a yard sale made rummaging for the right image quick, and enjoyable. I absolutely love the pastel shades of the Cut N' Paste paper collection; it's like color therapy to me.

Last on the goody list are the perfect decorative adhesive strips. Some of them are glittery, and for some reason I received three in the mail, but they all cost the price of one. I'm not sure what happened there, but all I can say is, "BONUS" and leave it at that. I've already used one of these on my recent project, and they're really fun, I recommend them. 


 Hope you guys have a good week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment