Saturday, November 26, 2011

Drained- ATC Card

Sorry I haven't been posting, my camera ran out of juice not too long ago so I haven't been able to take photos of my recent projects. But have no fear, I have a new set of rechargeable batteries in, and may be posting more projects soon.  

To be honest I've been wiped out myself, in fact this blog seems to have little views so I figured I'd go dormant for awhile, and keep my mind purely on finishing the some thirty projects that haven't been done over the years. I figured, do the projects, challenge myself to take one step at a time, and blog later. So as a warning, don't expect a post each day.

The above image is an ATC card, I just used a small card because I needed something small and quick for my picture. With a little marker and jell pen I successfully expressed my drained camera.

Well, hope to see you around; I'll try to post now and then, but don't be too hopeful. 

See you guys. -_~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment