Friday, August 12, 2011

A Pearl Discovered


I felt like sharing an old piece of digital artwork I did several years ago, I'm guessing around 2009 or so.

It's been the longest time since I've been able to look at the old digital art I did through the years due to our family computers mother board dieing. But that problem was solved when we got something to take all the backup files off. So now I have my art work back at my fingertips.

Why I felt like posting the mermaid discovering a pearl, I don't know. I just figured it sorta complimented the previous post of my macrame' necklace which designs name is, "Mermaid's Trove Necklace" I guess that answers my reasons... :P

You can tell this picture is older, the shading is squiggly and things are somewhat out of proportion; but hey, it's still pretty cute to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment