Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 10 Big Idea Festival

Today's word is "moment".  Since I couldn't really find anything I was thrilled to capture the moment about, I decided to make a page on what kind of moment I'd like to have.

If this page had writing I think it would say, "Go ahead and take a moment to enjoy the little things in life. Make yourself cozy by lying in nice cool grass on a warm day, and look at all the fluffy clouds above you. Go on, take a moment to relax, maybe even fly a kite.
Now this is just a fantasy of mine, but my dislike of grass stains and bugs gets in the way of me actually flopping on the ground without something beneath me.

This time I didn't use any embossing in the picture, a common trait in my other pages. No, this time I  went with colored pencil, pastel, a small amount of stamping, some marker, and a little bit of scrapbook paper.  Since I messed up on the kite and its string location, I made another one and added it over top of the first with a little sticky foam. I liked it even more after that. See, sometimes mistakes can lead to better ideas.

Ok, only two days left, feel free to drop by and see the final results this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment