Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Bind-it-All



I'm blogging about this late, considering I got this mechanism back in April, but it's never too late to blog I guess.

Eventually I plan to make some books of my own with the O wires as they're called, and the space bar will come in handy on smaller projects.


What came with my Bind-it-All was an instruction booklet that's come in handy on many occasions, a product pamphlet, O wire measuring keys, and also an instruction CD.

In my opinion, this machine was worth the investment and has increased my creativity in journaling even more
. Now that I can punch away at any form of paper and fairly thin material, I've been able to make add-in's and pockets for my journal pages.

It's taken a little practice getting use to, but I think I'm finally starting to get a hang of it. Sometime I may try to make my own book with different material pages, I just don't know when.

One thing I forgot to mention is that I have a tendency to call my Bind-it-All a Zutter cutter, which to me seems like a catchier name.

No comments:

Post a Comment