Saturday, July 9, 2011

Italian Journal Cover


Just today I went out to the STUFF store, as it's called, and we found this beautiful Italian Leather journal cover. It could use some repair here and there, but for the price (only two dollars) it's worth it. The guy who owns the place likes us as customers for some reason, so he gives us things for extra nice prices.


This is the back cover, I'm not quite sure what the eyelets are for, they're only on the back. Almost like they were meant to put ribbon 0r posts through them to hold paper in place, or at least that's what I assume.


The inside is covered with a simple, shiny satin material. I may get back to you when I figure out what to do with this book cover....... it just might take awhile.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, would love to see what you're going to do/done with it.

    ReplyDelete