Thursday, August 5, 2010

Flow the Wind Fairy

This is Flow the wind fairy. She doesn't have wings, but rather she flies by levitation and her giant green dress helps her glide through the sky.
Again this picture was done on Open Canvas and I used the burn affect to make certain areas of the picture darker.
This was also a scribbler, but it was actually relatively simple and the whole thing kinda just popped up as soon as I scribbled.
Her hair came out a bit strange since it's not as flowy as I hoped it would be, but I guess her being a fairy tail creature makes it fine.
Adding the highlights to her hair was kinda fun. It came out looking like water in a way.
since her skin was a pale blue tone I added blue blush rather than pink. And again I loved adding the shine to her big pretty eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment